Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First Thought

This morning I woke up and it was the first time I was actually excited about going to Asia, then of course the feeling turned into worry. Worrying about what I'm going to pack, what if I die, what if I lose something, what if I get lost, kid napped (and don't try and tell me that doesn't happen because people get taken all the time...watch Hostile and Taken)!?

And my roommate is actually the one who got me on the crazy notion that the plane is going to crash (knock on wood it doesn't). I have been on tons of planes before so I'm not worried....but it's going to be a 24 hour flight....right.

But all in all, it's pretty amazing I am getting this chance to study abroad in Asia! I've always wanted to go to Taiwan (because my mom is from there) but this is as close as I'll get, and I'm OK with that. Good thing that I am going with my friend (the roommate who freaked me out about the plane crashing!!!!!!) because I get scared a lot by the thought of going to a place that is completely different from the U.S. and as long as she is going I'm sure I'll get over it.

Who knows if anyone will actually read this...but maybe it'll be like that movie Julia and Julie (yes I make a lot of movie references). I guess I'll write all of my blogs as if I am writing to someone.

I am procrastinating from doing work so that's all for now.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment